The Good Pub Guide
For 35 years The Good Pub Guide has been promoting the best in British hospitality. Our curated Guide lists the very best pubs around the country but the size of the printed book limits the number of pubs that it can include.
However, our website is an innovative and FREE online resource for ALL licensees. We list over 40k pubs across the country and invite all licensees to claim their pub and populate their pub page with key details and promotional photos of their establishments.
Every licensee in the UK can now, for FREE, put photos and basic information about their pub on The Good Pub Guide website. Customers will be using the site to search for pubs that have the things they want, whether it's a great Sunday lunch with the kids, a beer garden with a view, a particular beer, darts, dog-friendly - whatever.
It is the information you provide that will make sure your customers find you.
What's in it for me?
Every licensee can write a description of their pub of up to 150 words and pick all of the facilities available in their pub from the list.
A good description and images will make your pub stand out, making it more appealing to customers. The input you give us, coupled with our sophisticated search engines, will bring you the customers who will really appreciate your pub and what it has to offer.
Sign up today!
- Follow this link to create a profile and start driving extra customers to your pub.
- You will then be asked to fill in your personal data in order to create your account. You will receive an email from us with an activation link (please check your junk/spam emails if you have not received this).
- After you have registered you can claim or suggest all of your pubs. If you cannot find your pub within our database, you can use the "suggest a pub" function to add it to our database.
- You can then edit and update your pub information. You can write a description of your pub of up to 150 words and add up to four images. You can change the description and the images whenever you want.
- Please, allow us some time. We have to approve all pub details and changes so it may be a few working days before your information is live. If you want any further details please contact us.
Warning from the editors
For 35 years, The Good Pub Guide has been regarded as the bible for pub-goers. It is completely independent and rigorously discerning.
Yearly updates and countless reader reports ensure only the very best make the grade.
Please be aware that entry into our annual Good Pub Guide is initially by written invitation only. If you are uncertain as to whether the person contacting you is from our Guide and would like to check whether the approach is by us, please contact us directly.